Сергеева Алина Александровна
МАОУ «Гимназия «Новоскул» г. Великий Новгород
Учитель английского языка
Упражнения для тренировки конструкции «Have/has (got)» для 5 класса
1. Put questions to the following sentences according to the model
Model: We had a wonderful party yesterday. – Did you have a wonderful party yesterday?
1. Some families have a pet cat.
2. Alligators have sharp teeth.
3. On her birthday she always has a birthday cake.
4. The house has tall trees all around it.
5. Each family has its own flat.
2. Make the following sentences negative.
Model: Peter has a baby brother – Peter doesn’t have a baby brother.
1. Butterflies have wings of many beautiful colors.
2. Many dolls have names.
3. I have got some sugar.
4. I had a gift for mother.
5. Lucy has red hair.
6. We have much work to do today.
7. John had a nice photo.
8. I have got some Italian friends.
9. My parents have got a very nice house.
10. Sally has got long hair.
Butterfly – бабочка Gift — подарок
Wings – крылья
3. Put the words in the correct order.
Model: have a nice car got they new – They have got a nice new car.
1. blue have small a car we got
2. dark has long Jane hair got
3. ears have big got elephants
4. green Sally long eyes has hair and got
4. Make questions with have/has got
Model: your mother/ car — Has your mother got a car?
1. she/a sister
2. your parents/ a nice house
3. you/ a family
4. Mrs. Hawkins/ any children
5. you/ a TV